January 22, 2013
K-State Telefund is growing its team of student callers
Know a student with a passion for K-State and desire to work their way through college? K-State Telefund is the job for them.
K-State Telefund is excited to hire student callers to help advance K-State through philanthropy. As a part of this year-round calling program, students have the opportunity to take part in an exciting, goal-oriented team of callers raising almost $2 million dollars for K-State this year. Serving as a K-State Telefund student caller is a lively, rewarding experience where students will have a direct impact on K-State’s success annually.
We’re looking for students who:
- Love sharing their K-State experience
- Enjoy networking with K-State alumni, parents and friends
- Want to be part of a team that sets goals and strives to achieve them
- Want to advance K-State through philanthropy
Benefits for the students:
- Flexible evening hours
- Earn up to $8.75 per hour
- Paid training to enhance your communication skills
- Networking opportunities with K-State alumni
- Spirited work environment with extra bonuses
Available student calling shifts are Sunday from noon to 3:30 p.m. and 4-7:30 p.m., and Monday-Thursday evenings from 5:30-9 p.m. Students are asked to work three shifts per week.
If you know of a student that would be an excellent ambassador for K-State with a heart for service, please recommend them to John Grice, firstname.lastname@example.org, or encourage them to visit http://k-state.thecallingcenter.com/ to apply.