December 12, 2012
Resources for submitting grades in iSIS
'Tis the season for instructors to give the gift of grades to students for the fall 2012 semester. Fortunately, iSIS makes the process relatively simple and painless for all involved.
If you were unable to attend the Grading in iSIS training sessions the past two weeks, below are links to the deadlines and processes to use for submitting grades. Keep in mind that two new processes were put in place for spring 2012 and carry over to the current and future semesters: Entering Participation Validation, and Requesting Grade Changes in iSIS.
The links to the articles for entering grades in iSIS are:
1. Deadlines for grade submission in iSIS and KSOL
2. How to export grades from K-State Online to iSIS
3. How to enter and approve the final grades in iSIS
4. How to submit grades in iSIS and record Participation Validation
5. How to reconcile your iSIS class roster with other rosters
6. How to request a grade change inside of iSIS
These articles are all branched off the iSIS Help pages for Faculty members. For further faculty articles, check out that site.
Finally, in the K-State Online Organizer for each instructor, there is a class called "iSIS Training — including iSIS Grade Submission." The class appears in the student area of faculty organizers. The class walks you through the iSIS grade submission process.
If you have any questions about submitting grades in iSIS after reviewing the articles or K-State Online class, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com or 785-532-3138.