November 21, 2012
Four training sessions for Grading in iSIS are available
Grading in iSIS training is available for faculty and staff who submit grades in iSIS for classes. Registration is required via the www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS website. Topics include:
- Exporting grades from K-State Online to iSIS
- Deadlines for submitting grades
- The grade-submission process
- A discussion about Academic Related Activity
- How to change a grade in iSIS after grades have been submitted to the Registrar’s office
All classes are in Fairchild 9. Available course times are
- 9:30-11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 26
- 10:30 a.m.-noon Wednesday, Nov. 28
- 10:30 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Dec. 4
- 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- Scroll down the listed courses and find iSIS: Grading in iSIS, course number WS0029.
- Next to iSIS: Grading in iSIS, click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired session number.
- On the Session Detail page, confirm the date and time of the training session. Click Continue.
- Enter any comments desired and click Submit.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If none of the course times work for your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to see if more sessions can be added. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.
For more IT news, see K-State’s IT News blog at blogs.k-state.edu/it-news.