February 26, 2013
Making people care: Planning, writing newsletter content to increase engagement, giving
RSVP this week to secure your spot in the Friday, March 4, session of "Making People Care: Planning and Writing Newsletter Content to Increase Engagement and Giving." All sessions will be from 1-3 p.m. It is hosted by KSU Foundation.
- Monday, March 4: 123 Leadership Studies Building
- Friday, April 5: 123 Leadership Studies Building
About the workshop
Whether you've been creating newsletters for years, or are just getting started, knowing how to craft your message to get results is the key to engaging your readers and inspiring support for the university. In this workshop, you'll learn:
- How to make people care about what's happening in your department today
- Learn from staff from the Division of Communications and Marketing about the resources available to help you get started
- How small tweaks to your writing strategies can make a big difference
- How the KSU Foundation can help you inspire potential donors and advance K-State 2025
- Interact with a panel of K-Staters who are publishing e-newsletters and get insider tips!
Who should attend?
Anyone who is responsible for a newsletter sent to a K-State alumni or donor audience. Whether you are a seasoned communications professional or new to producing a newsletter, this workshop is for you.
Please RSVP to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-532-7616.