November 1, 2012
How to recognize and prevent sexual harassment presentation for nonsupervisory employees Nov. 15
Pam Foster, associate director of affirmative action, will present "How to Recognize and Prevent Sexual Harassment" for nonsupervisory employees, WTD013, from 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, in Room 226 at the K-State Student Union.
Topics covered will be:
- Recognizing why sexual harassment is a form of discrimination,
- Identifying "quid pro quo" and "hostile environment" sexual harassment,
- Confronting harassment to make it stop, and
- Following university procedures for reporting sexual harassment.
You may register in one of two ways:
- Through HRIS Self Enrollment, or
- Email to email@example.com. Please include your name, employee ID number, course title and session number.
It is the employee’s responsibility to obtain the necessary departmental approvals prior to enrolling.