March 18, 2011
Engineering faculty to present at transportation engineering conference
The following faculty will present at the 93rd annual Kansas Transportation Engineering Conference April 12-13 in the K-State Student Union.
* Robert Peterman, professor of civil engineering, "A Laser-Speckle Imaging Device for Prestressed Concrete Member Inspection."
* Tom C. Roberts, assistant dean, recruitment and leadership development, "Engineering Enrollments and the Kansas Economy."
* Eugene R. Russell, professor emeritus, and Dean Landman, adjunct professor of civil engineering, "Oversize, Overweight Vehicle Pooled Fund Study."
* Sunanda Dissanayake, associate professor of civil engineering, "Effectiveness of Optical Speed Bars in Reducing Approach Speeds."
* Kyle Riding, assistant professor of civil engineering, "Establishment of a Carbon Footprint: Processes and Generalizations."