October 12, 2012
iSIS new class scheduler training offered
A new iSIS training class for administrators with the class scheduler permission is now available. This particular class is specifically for those who have the class scheduler ability but have not yet been trained on the process. It will discuss each step for class schedulers from printing the course list to making corrections for a course.
The time/location for this course is 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, in 9 Fairchild.
To register for the session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- Scroll down the listed courses and find "iSIS: Class Schedule New," course number WS0019.
- Next to "iSIS: Class Schedule New," click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
- Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click Continue.
- Enter any comments desired and click Submit.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
New discussion topics include:
- The process for instruction delivery methods
- New codes for Olathe classes
- Room scheduling
- Class capacity issues
- Discussion of class associations, instructor/adviser tables, reserved seating and variable title topics
If the course time will not work for your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to see if more sessions can be added. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.