October 11, 2012
iSIS class schedule refresher training
iSIS training for administrators with the class scheduler permission is now available. These classes are specifically for those who have performed the class scheduler process in previous semesters. Training personnel includes registrar employees involved with the scheduler updates. New discussion topics are:
- The process for instruction delivery methods
- New codes for Olathe classes
- Room scheduling
- Class capacity issues
- Discussion of class associations, instructor/adviser tables, reserved seating and variable title topics
The following sessions will be held in Fairchild Room 9:
- 1:30-3:00 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 18
- 1:30-3:00 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 25
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left side menu, click "Employee Self Service."
- Click "Learning and Development."
- Click "KSU Training Enrollment."
- Scroll down the listed courses until you find "iSIS: Class Schedule Refresh", (course number WS0009).
- Next to "iSIS: Program/Plan Training", click "View Available Sessions."
- Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click "Continue."
- Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click "Continue."
- Enter any comments desired and click "Submit."
- Click "OK" to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.
Training for those who have not performed a class schedule update in the past will be announced later this week. Contact the training coordinator Darkow for more information.