July 9, 2012
Video & Collaborative Technologies Summit July 12
ITS will be hosting a Video & Collaborative Technologies Summit from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, July 12, at the Hemisphere Room in Hale Library. The purpose of this summit is to:
- share information on the types of video services offered throughout campus
- find mutual areas of collaboration
- reduce confusion among service providers and end users
Presentations will be given by several departments about the video-related services they offer. Services to be showcased include:
- live video (H.323 and web conferencing)
- lecture capturing
- video editing
- other video-related services.
KanRen will be presenting in the afternoon about the services they offer. The event will close at 3 p.m. with a discussion about collaborating and improving services for campus.