June 27, 2012
How to recognize and prevent sexual harassment presentation for nonsupervisory employees July 12
Michelle White-Godinet, assistant director of affirmative action, will present "How to Recognize and Prevent Sexual Harassment" for nonsupervisory employees, WTD013, from 2:30–4 p.m. Thursday, July 12, in Room 213 of the K-State Student Union.
Topics covered will be:
- Recognizing why sexual harassment is a form of discrimination,
- Identifying "quid pro quo" and "hostile environment" sexual harassment,
- Confronting harassment to make it stop, and
- Following university procedures for reporting sexual harassment.
You may register in one of two ways:
1) Through HRIS Self Enrollment, or
2) Email to email@example.com. Please include your name, employee ID number, course title and session number.
Please note: It is the employee’s responsibility to obtain the necessary departmental approvals prior to enrolling.