February 13, 2018
SPOTLIGHT K-State is March 6 in Forum Hall
SPOTLIGHT K-State 2018 is at 7 p.m. March 6 at Forum Hall in the K-State Student Union. E-invitations will be coming to your inbox soon. Be sure to save the date and register.
This year's presenters:
- Kevin Sauer, food, nutrition, dietetics and health, College of Human Ecology.
- Esther Swilley, marketing, College of Business Administration.
- David Grieger, animal sciences and industry, College of Agriculture.
- Chris Culbertson and Stefan Bossmann, chemistry, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Todd Easton, industrial and manufacturing systems engineering, College of Engineering.
- Kakali Bhattacharya, educational leadership, College of Education.
- Justin Kastner, diagnostic medicine and pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine.
Attendees will enjoy the presentations, a delicious hors d'oeuveres buffet and live music. This event is such a great celebration of teaching and learning at K-State. You do not want to miss this.