June 13, 2012
Respectful Work Relationships 2 sessions for nonsupervisors and supervisors
Michelle White-Godinet, assistant director of affirmative action, will present Respectful Work Relationships 2 for nonsupervisors, WTD135, on Tuesday, June 19, and for supervisors, WTD130, on Thursday, June 21, in Room 213 of the K-State Student Union. Both sessions will be from 1:30–3:30 p.m.
This is a follow-up to the first training, Respectful Work Relationships. Respectful working relationships and respectful workplaces are integral components to increased productivity, teamwork, and morale.
- Generational differences
- Identifying bullying
- Coaching and how to talk to co-workers (taking the poison out of your communication)
- Exploring five different approaches on how to handle conflict
- University resources to address interpersonal conflict.
The instructional methods utilized in the session include: lecture, discussion, video presentation and role playing. Come prepared to learn and share best practices.
This is an event through the partnership of the office of affirmative action and the Division of Human Resources.
There is no charge to participants, but registration is necessary to ensure adequate seating and materials.
You may register in one of two ways:
1) Through HRIS Self Enrollment, or
2) Email to email@example.com. Please include your name, employee ID number, course title and session number.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-6277.