November 9, 2011
Training sessions scheduled for KSU Foundation accounting manual
The KSU Foundation is committed to providing training to campus personnel who are responsible for sending contributions to the foundation and/or requesting disbursements from funds held at the foundation. Thus, we have scheduled several training sessions in the upcoming months.
We will discuss key issues surrounding contributions, disbursements, fundraising events and forms preparation. We will also provide information on new updates to the accounting manual in the areas of:
- Sponsored Projects (new form)
- Credit Card Security (PCI compliance)
- Payments to foreign entities and persons
- Payroll reimbursement documentation
We encourage you to attend a session if:
- You were unable to attend last January
- You are new to the university or to your position as a liaison to the foundation.
- You have questions about any policy or procedure.
Training sessions will be held in the K-State Student Union Big 12 Room on:
Tuesday - Nov. 29, 10:30 a.m to 11:45 a.m.
Nov. 29, 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m
Tuesday - Jan. 10, 2012, 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Jan. 10, 2012, 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Please RSVP to Christy Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time that you would like to attend.