May 29, 2012
UFM summer technology classes: Mobile devices, iPad, photography and Pinterest
Those who want to learn more about technology this summer can tap into the UFM Community Learning Center’s – www.tryufm.org – low-cost classes, where the philosophy is "everyone can learn and everyone can teach." View the summer catalog by group category as well as the complete list of classes.
Technology classes in the UFM summer 2012 catalog include:
- Computer Skills 101 (Wednesday, May 30)
- Introduction to the iPad (Mondays, June 4-11)
- (BYOD) Bring Your Own Device Workshop (Wednesday, June 13)
- Pinterest Crafts Workshop (Friday, June 29)
Photography class offerings include:
- Basic Camera Controls Workshop (Saturday, June 9)
- Creative Camera Controls Workshop (Saturday, June 23)
- Introduction to Adobe Lightroom (Tuesday-Thurusday, July 3-12)
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop (Tuesday-Thursday, July 24-Aug. 2)
For details, see the full article in the IT News blog.