November 17, 2017
Sign up open for Health Professions Mock Interviews
The Career Center is hosting its final event as part of the health career-related series. Health Professions Mock Interviews is an event for students interested in improving their interview skills for health professional school interviews. Health professionals will be present to work one-on-one with students.
Health Professions Mock Interviews will be 5-8 p.m. Nov. 30 in the Berney Family Welcome Center, through the north door.
Students may sign up for one interview — but should watch their email for a second interview if slots are available. Dress is business professional and students should plan to bring a copy of their resume and their student ID. All students interested in health professional schools are welcome to sign up.
To sign up for an interview:
1. Login to your Handshake account by clicking "Student Login" on the right-hand side of the screen at k-state.edu/careercenter/.
2. Click on "Jobs" at top of page, then "On-Campus Interviews" located in the blue bar.
3. In the Filters column, select "K-State Career Center" as the employer.
4. Click "K-State Career Center – Health Professions Mock Interviews."
5. Select any one of the room schedules.
6. Click the green "Apply" button.
7. Click "Submit Application" and wait to be redirected to the next page.
8. Click "Take Slot" on any of the available times.
If you have questions about sign up, call the Career Center at 785-532-6506.
The Career Center, located in the Berney Family Welcome Center, provides career advising, training, employment connections and resources to K-State students, alumni, faculty, administration, employers and members of the community.