November 6, 2017
Fall issue of Kansas Forest Service newsletter available
The fall 2017 issue of the Kansas Forest Service's quarterly newsletter, the Kansas Canopy, is available.
In this issue:
- Plains forestry in a changing environment.
- Kansas Forest Service Fire Program assists nationwide.
- Forester Highlight: Dennis Carlson.
- Protecting seedlings from deer and rabbits.
- The case of decreasing forest acreage in Kansas.
- Managing for acorns.
- and more.
View the newsletter, as well as older issues, on the Kansas Forest Service website.