October 3, 2017
New Online Teval system is here
A new, updated version of the Online Teval system for K-State teaching faculty was released Oct. 2. The paper version of Teval and how students complete an evaluation were not changed with this update.
- All teachers and teaching assistants on a K-State Online course roster can now create Online Tevals.
- Global Campus courses will automatically have a template attached to their Tevals.
- New look with easier navigation and features.
- And more! For a complete list, see the What’s New webpage on the Teaching and Learning Center website
How we can help you transition:
We are providing four short 30-minute training opportunities for K-State faculty giving you an overview of the new system. Representatives from the Teaching and Learning Center and Information Technology Services will be available to answer any questions. Pick the one that works with your schedule — no registration required.
- 8:30 a.m. Oct. 5 in 126 Leadership Studies Building.
- 1 p.m. Oct. 6 in 126 Leadership Studies Building.
- 9:30 a.m. Oct. 11 in 127 Leadership Studies Building.
- 3 p.m. Oct. 12 in 4061 Business Building.
This project has been a multifaceted undertaking with partnership between Information Technology Services and the Teaching and Learning Center that began more than two years ago. Many people were involved in the creation and design of the new system, including faculty members who took time out from their busy schedules to participate in the usability testing. Thank you to everyone who played a role in bringing this new Online Teval system to fruition.