July 31, 2017
Read K-State Olathe's July e-newsletter
Keep up on K-State in Kansas City with K-State Olathe's July e-newsletter.
This issue features:
• A partnership with a professional veterinary medicine organization that will expand educational opportunities for our graduate students.
• Several educational seminars and professional development events that are geared toward enhancing the workforce in Kansas City, and connecting industry with federal leaders.
• A profile on Sara Gragg, who has made a career in using food safety as a means to improve and save lives.
• Laura Loyacono, the director of community and education engagement, joining the K-State Olathe family. She oversees strategic enrollment initiatives that increase the university's engagement with students and schools in Greater Kansas City.
• The newest class of recruiters in the Kansas State College Advising Corps, and more.
Be sure to subscribe to the K-State Olathe e-newsletter to keep up with everything about K-State in KC.