April 12, 2017
Curriculog training offered
Faculty and staff are encouraged to attend face-to-face Curriculog training to learn more about K-State's new online curriculum development and management system. Several sessions will be offered in April.
Training will include an introduction and overview of Curriculog for end users who need to perform basic functions such as viewing proposals or participating as a member of a committee. It includes basic navigation instructions as well as step-by-step instructions for viewing a proposal and possible actions the user may perform.
The following training sessions will be in 306 Calvin Hall:
- 1:30-3 p.m. Wednesday, April 12
- 2:30-4 p.m. Thursday, April 13
- 9-10:30 a.m. Friday, April 14
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Monday, April 17
- 9-10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 20
- 9:30-11 a.m. Friday, April 21
- 2-3:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 25
Much of the content covered in this training session can be found online.