February 7, 2017
'Title IX: Recognizing and Reporting Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence' offered Feb. 16
"Title IX: Recognizing and Reporting Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence," WTD168, will be offered from 1-2 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, in 206 K-State Student Union.
Sexual harassment and sexual violence in university programs and activities is a serious issue for all members of the K-State Community. This session will increase participant awareness and ability to respond in a manner consistent with university policy, PPM 3010.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Understand the university's legal obligation to enforce Title IX regulations.
- Be aware of the complaint and investigation process.
- Know prevention methods such as bystander intervention.
- Be aware of reasonable options for supportive and protective measures available.
- Be aware of confidential resources and various reporting options.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to Samantha Roberts at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.