February 2, 2017
Office of Governmental Relations to host Legislative Review Session Feb. 3
The Office of Governmental Relations will host a Legislative Review Session from noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 3, in the K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room. Sue Peterson, director of governmental relations, will discuss current legislative topics such as the budget, weapons exemption, J1 visas, K-State land sale, pensions and retirement issues.
All K-State faculty, staff and students are invited to bring a brown bag lunch and learn about current legislation relevant to K-State and higher education. These sessions also will be streamed to K-State Polytechnic and K-State Olathe. If you cannot attend in person, you may join via Zoom at ksu.zoom.us/j/786632392.
Questions should be directed to Peterson at 785-532-6227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the dates and locations of future sessions. All sessions are from noon to 1 p.m.
- Feb. 3, in the K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room.
- Feb. 17 in the K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room.
- March 3 in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room.
- March 17 in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room.
- March 31 in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room.