May 2, 2016
K-State Student Union offices, departments, organizations relocate
In preparation for the completion of the first phase in the Union renovation, several offices, departments and organizations in the K-State Student Union will relocate this month.
- The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life, Multicultural Student Organization office, Union Program Council, Union Marketing, Copy Center and K-State ID Center will relocate to their permanent locations on the ground floor beginning Monday, May 9. Be advised that services will continue during this time, but may be delayed.
- The K-State Campus Store will still be under construction, but remains open for business throughout the project. Store hours can be found here.
- Commerce Bank and its ATM will close at 3 p.m. Friday, May 13, to relocate to the ground floor. The bank will reopen in its new location at 9 a.m. Wednesday, May 18. Local branches, online and mobile banking will be available during this time.
- The Union Computer Store is scheduled to open in its new location the first week of June.
- The Wildcat 91.9 radio station will remain in its temporary location at 312A McCain Auditorium until later this summer.
The remainder of the Union will remain open and services will be available during construction. Access to the Union will change throughout the renovation process. Visit union.k-state.edu and k-state.edu/yourunion for building access updates.
About the Your Union renovation: K-State students voted and approved a referendum that led to the $31 million renovation project in spring 2013. The project will increase student organization meeting areas and student lounges, enhance retail and dining spaces and give the building a better overall flow. The Union will remain open during the renovation, although certain areas will be relocated within the facility while under renovation. For more information, visit k-state.edu/yourunion or call 785-532-7202.