May 2, 2016
Introduction to PageUp for HCS Liaisons training offered May 11
Introduction to PageUp for HCS Liaisons, TAL110, will be offered from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 11, in 9 Fairchild Hall.
The session focuses on equipping participants with knowledge and resources to successfully operate within the PageUp Applicant Tracking System. Participants learn how to use the streamlined and automated hiring process through computer-based training which enhances the participant experience.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Navigate through the applicant tracking system.
- Create a new position description.
- Create a job requisition from an approved position description.
- Open a job requisition without a position description — faculty searches.
- Create and invite applicants to an interview event and move them through the recruitment process.
This session is offered at no charge to participants, but registration is necessary to ensure adequate seating and materials. Participants my register through HRIS Self_Enrollment or by sending an email to Samantha Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please include your name, department, employee ID number, course title and the course number.