April 20, 2016
Council on Parking Operations holds annual open forum April 21
The Council on Parking Operations annual open forum will be from 3:30-5 p.m. Thursday, April 21, in the Big 12 Room of the K-State Student Union. The forum is open to everyone. For those who cannot attend in person, the forum will be streamed live and archived for viewing later. Please note the link will not be live until the event begins.
The council will discuss proposed changes to K-State's traffic and parking regulations. Some of these changes include:
- A proposed campus circulator transit route.
- A change in the cost of garage preferred stalls from $445 to $600.
- A change in the cost of garage reserved stalls from $660 to $900.
- Justin Hall and Petticoat Lane would become faculty/staff W lots and the T section of Waters Hall would become commuting student, O.
- Tunstall Circle would change from Jardine, J, to, Z, any permit valid.
- JO permits would be eliminated and J permits would be valid in J lots and Z lots.
- Several violations would be combined and some rules have been added concerning ATV/UTV/golf carts.