March 31, 2016
Summer transaction training for HCS liaisons offered April 14
Summer Transaction Training for HCS Liaisons, WHR040, will be offered from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Thursday, April 14, in the Edwards Hall commons area.
Human Capital Services is offering a group training session for HCS liaisons who will be preparing transactions for summer. Session information includes:
- Guidelines for completing hourly student, graduate student and unclassified summer transactions.
- Guidelines for completing the Form I-9.
- Effective dates and submission due dates for summer.
- Involuntary leave of absence process.
- Nine-month graduate student employees short work break — used for those who will return in the fall.
- Funding updates for the new fiscal year.
- Unclassified data updates.
- Summer benefits.
This training is typically for new HCS liaisons or those who need a refresher, however, we encourage all academic areas to attend.
As a result of this session participants will:
- Identify or review information on summer appointment procedures.
- Recognize components of the Form I-9.
- Establish schedules and dates for the summer processes.
This session is offered at no charge to participants, but registration is necessary to ensure adequate seating and materials. Participants my register through HRIS Self_Enrollment or by sending an email to Samantha Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please include your name, department, employee ID number, course title and the course number.