March 22, 2016
Reminder: Open forums to review Total Rewards study
Please plan to attend one of Human Capital Services' open forums next week to review the Total Rewards findings.
During the forums, we will:
- Review the methodology used.
- Review the overall findings of the study — or K-State's big picture.
- Go over next steps.
For the positions in the study — 3,402 university support staff and unclassified professional staff — individuals will receive their new title and how their pay relates to the market by Sept. 30.
- 10–11 a.m. Monday, March 28, in Forum Hall in the K-State Student Union, also live-streamed.
- 1:30–2:30 p.m. Monday, March 28, in Forum Hall in the K-State Student Union.
- 4-5 p.m. Monday, March 28, in the K-State Student Union's Little Theatre.
- 10:30–11:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 30, K-State Polytechnic's College Conference Room.
- 2–3 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, K-State Polytechnic's College Conference Room.
- 10–11 a.m. Thursday, March 31, Olathe Campus in Forum Hall.
For clarification, these forums are separate from the University Support Staff Spring Open Forum on Tuesday, March 29.