March 23, 2016
Reminder: Office of International Programs accepting nominations for International Collaboration Awards
The Office of International Programs' new International Collaboration Awards recognize K-State faculty, instructors and researchers who have collaborated with an international partner for the first time during 2015.
This award was designed by Office of International Programs and the College International Advisory Committee that consists of one representative of each college and major unit on campus. The deadline to submit nominations is April 1.
Awards will be granted to those fitting the following criteria:
- For specific criteria regarding award eligibility, faculty status is defined in the University Handbook Section C.
- If the publication includes many K-State authors, the award goes to the first K-State author that is publishing for the first time in an international collaboration.
- The contribution had to be published between Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2015.
- An author's contribution while affiliated to another institution does not fit these award criteria.
- The relevant department head or unit director nominates the candidate by submitting a letter certifying the accomplishment.
- Only one submission per person allowed.
- Nominations should be submitted to email@example.com by 5 p.m. April 1.
For any questions including submission or eligibility criteria and award information, contact Marcellus Caldas at 785-532-1244 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or find additional information online.
The award winners will be announced in late April and recognized during the 2016 International Week Nov. 14-18.