March 28, 2016
International Week 2016
The International Coordinating Council will host its annual International Week from April 3-9.
- Fashion show: 2 p.m. Sunday, April 3, come and join us for a special afternoon where many students and community members will show their traditional clothes in the K-State Union's Forum Hall.
- International parade: 11 a.m. Monday, April 4, a parade with flags will go from the International Student Center to the Waters Hall Quad area. A Game Day will be from noon to 1 p.m. at the Quad, featuring fun activities to learn about the different cultures represented at K-State. Learn how to write your name in different languages, use chopsticks and more.
- Cultural exhibition: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 5, students from many cultures will be represented with artifacts from their home countries. Vote for your favorite at the K-State Student Union Ballroom.
- Panel discussion: 4-5 p.m. Wednesday, April 6, in the Union's Little Theater.
- Dance lessons: 5-7 p.m. Thursday, April 7, come and learn some traditional dance moves from different countries at the International Student Center.
- Talent show: 5-7 p.m. Saturday, April 9, at the Union's Forum Hall, we will have amazing dancers, artists, singers and other talented individuals sharing their rich culture through their talents. We also will present the International Coordinating Council scholarships and the winners of both the cultural exhibition and International Week.
Join us for an exciting time and also watch a video about our organization.