February 25, 2016
Introduction to PageUp training session offered March 9
Introduction to PageUp, WTD195, will be offered from 8:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday, March 9, in 9 Fairchild Hall.
The session focuses on equipping participants on how to get started with the PageUp Applicant Tracking System. Participants will learn how to use the streamlined and automated hiring process. This session will offer computer-based training to enhance the participant experience.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Identify how to create a new position description.
- Learn how to create and edit a position description.
- Create a job requisition from an approved position description.
- Check the status of a position description, requisition or an offer.
- Know how to create and invite applicants to an interview event and move them through the recruitment process.
- Learn how to prepare an offer, offer letter and contract.
There is no charge to participants, but registration is necessary to ensure adequate seating and materials. Participants my register through HRIS Self_Enrollment or by sending an email to Samantha Roberts at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, department, employee ID number, course title and the course number.