February 2, 2016
Recognizing discrimination and sexual harassment session offered Feb. 11
Recognizing Discrimination and Sexual Harassment, WTD146, will be offered from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 11, in the Edwards Hall commons area.
Incorporated in this session will be case vignettes/studies and exercises designed to enhance supervisors/managers' skills in four areas:
1. Identifying threshold behaviors and reporting unwelcome, inappropriate behaviors.
2. Communicating behavioral expectations to employees.
3. Understanding their possible roles in administrative reviews.
4. Modeling appropriate behaviors.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Have increased awareness of issues related to sexual harassment.
- Be informed of university policy regarding sexual harassment.
This course is offered in conjunction with the Introduction to Supervision, WTD077, series therefore seating is limited.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.