November 23, 2015
Introduction to PageUp Applicant Tracking System training offered
Human Capital Services' Talent Acquisition is offering computer based training sessions to enhance the participants learning experience on how to utilize the PageUp Applicant Tracking System.
Human Capital Services' liaisons and hiring managers are encouraged to sign up to attend the Introduction to PageUp Applicant Tracking System training. Enrollment is limited to the amount of participants due to access of computers. Additional dates training sessions will be added in the future.
Session description: The session focuses on equipping participants on how to get started with the PageUp Applicant Tracking System. Participants will learn how to use the streamlined and automated hiring process.
· Identify how to create a new position description.
· Learn how to create and edit a position description.
· Create a job requisition from and approved position description.
· Check the status of a position description, requisition or offer.
· Know how to create and invite applicants to an interview event and move them through the recruitment process.
· Learn how to prepare an offer, offer letter and contract.
If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition liaison.