February 9, 2012
Evaluating classified work performance presentation Feb. 23
Gina Lowe, coordinator in the Division of Human Resources, will present Evaluating Classified Work Performance, Course WHR090 session 0039, from 8:30–11:45 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 23, in the Edwards Hall Commons. This session will help supervisors to:
- Understand the supervisor's role in the four phases of the Performance Management Process.
- Set objectives with employees and discuss, individually, how they can contribute toward the success of the unit/department/college/university.
- Understand the competency based approach and how it will apply to each employee.
- Conduct mid-year discussion with employees.
- Assess employees' performance against the objectives and competencies.
- Conduct annual performance review discussions with employees.
You may register:
1) Through HRIS Self Enrollment, or
2) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, employee ID number, course title and session number