September 23, 2015
2015 All-University Career Fair continues today
Students have another chance to network with more than 300 employers to learn about internship and career opportunities from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at Bramlage Coliseum.
A full list of participating employers can be found on the Career and Employment Services website. After logging into "My CES Account," click the "Career Fairs and Events" tab, and then select "Career Fair" to get an up-to-date list of registered employers.
With increasing job competition, it's important that career fair attendees dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resume.
Some employers may offer qualified students next-day interviews, which will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. today, Sept. 23, and tomorrow, Sept. 24, on campus.
A shuttle bus will run between the Union and Bramlage Coliseum every 20 minutes from 10:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Students are encouraged to download the All-University Career Fair app to have access to special features like:
- Interactive map of Bramlage Coliseum with employer table numbers.
- List of employers for both days including their website, positions offered and majors of interest.
- Search box — search by company or by major.
- Share buttons for Facebook and Twitter.
- A photo album to upload pictures of the fair.
- A notes section for students to jot down notes.
- An inbox for students to receive messages from Career and Employment Services.
The app is available for download now on all devices. For more information about the fair visit the Career and Employment Services website.