August 25, 2015
President and provost's annual colleges and unit meetings schedule
Locations have been confirmed for Kansas State University President Kirk Schulz and Provost and Senior Vice President April Mason's annual fall meetings with each of the university's colleges and major units.
President Schulz and Provost Mason would like to spend the first 45 minutes with the college's or major unit's leadership team and the remaining time would be spent in an open forum-style meeting with everyone from that college or unit who wishes to attend.
The confirmed times, dates and locations for each college and major unit meeting are below.
If two locations are listed, the latter location is for the open forum part of the meeting.
- K-State Salina: 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, at K-State Salina's College Center Conference Room
- K-State Libraries: 9-11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 28, at 503 Hale and Hemisphere Room in Hale Library
- K-State Athletics: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 28, at Team Theatre on the third floor of the Vanier Football Complex
- College of Education: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, in 22 Bluemont Hall and 21 Bluemont Hall
- College of Engineering: 1:15-3:15 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, in 2064 Rathbone Hall and 1107 Fiedler Auditorium
- KSU Foundation: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 8, at Heywood Board Room on the sixth floor of the Foundation Center and the Campaign Room second floor of the Foundation Center
- Alumni Association: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, in the Alumni Center's Katlin Conference Room and Tadtman Board Room
- Global Campus: 2-4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, in 231 College Court and 31 College Court
- Vice President for Student Life: 9-11 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11, in the K-State Student Union's Forum Hall
- Graduate School: 9-11 a.m. Monday, Sept. 14, in the K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room
- College of Veterinary Medicine: 3-5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, in 112 Trotter Hall — Dean's Conference Room — and 301 Trotter Hall
- College of Human Ecology: 9-11 a.m. Friday, Sept. 18, in 167 Justin Hall and Justin Hall Hoffman Lounge
- K-State Olathe: 10 a.m. to noon Thursday, Sept. 24, in Forum Hall
- College of Agriculture: 2:30-4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, at K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room
- College of Arts & Sciences: 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Sept. 30, in K-State Student Union's Cottonwood Room
- College of Architecture, Planning & Design: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, in the Architecture Swing Space, 5970 Executive Court, west of the airport. Navigation devices may only find 5970 Sykes Blvd.
- K-State Research & Extension: 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 1, in the Hemisphere Room in Hale Library
- KSU Research Foundation/KSU Institute for Commercialization: 10 a.m. to noon Monday, Oct. 5, in the KSUIC Seminar Room, No. 143
- College of Business Administration: 2-4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 5, at 301 Calvin Hall and the Beach Museum's UMB Theatre
- Office of the President, Office of the Provost, Division of Communications and Marketing, Office of the Vice President for Research and the Division of Human Capital Services: 3-5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6, in the K-State Student Union's Forum Hall
- Vice President for Administration and Finance: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 6, in the Town Hall of the Leadership Studies Building
Also, please note that the State of the University Address will be at 3:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18, in the Alumni Center Ballroom.