February 1, 2012
Recreational services offering five-week spring break shape-up program
Spring Break Shape-Up is a five-week training program that allows you to train as an individual or with a buddy. You'll be matched up with a rec services' personal trainer who will design a specific program to meet your fitness needs. The program runs from Feb. 13 to March 17.
Individual: Meet with your trainer and experience one-on-one training sessions designed to help you achieve your goals.
Buddy: Grab a friend and get fit together. Your trainer will design fun ways to exercise with a buddy and still accomplish your goals.
You will receive:
- Fitness assessment, including body composition, strength, endurance and cardiovascular
- Fitness consultation complete with goal setting
- Two training sessions a week with a trainer plus a bonus weekly written workout
- One individualized nutrition consultation
- One group nutrition presentation covering healthy eating habits
- Training dates and consultations are scheduled according to your availability
The cost per person is $100 and the program is limited to 25 participants. Registration ends at 5 pm. Feb. 10. Participants must be rec members.
For more information, call the rec office at 785-532-6980.