May 8, 2015
Lets get an 'A' in recycling
Let's all finish the school year with an "A" in recycling. Please use the following guidelines:
1. Utilize the numerous blue deskside bins throughout our offices and building. As a reminder, all No. 1-7 plastics, aluminum/tin cans and paper products can go in the blue bins, but glass and Styrofoam must be placed in separate bins.
2. Use the more than 65 larger blue recycle bins throughout the university grounds.
3. Utilize the 24-hour recycle bins at the Recycle Center behind Weber Hall.
- No. 1-7 plastics, aluminum/tin cans and paper products can go in the blue bins.
- Place only put cardboard — large and small boxes — in the cardboard bins. No Styrofoam boxes.
- The glass bin is for glass products only.
- Please bring all electronics at the Recycle Center between 5 a.m. and 4 p.m. and ask a representative inside for assistance.
- All batteries should be placed in a separate container.
Have a wonderful summer.