May 1, 2015
Safety tips about recycling at the Recycle Center
When utilizing the 24-hour recycle bins at the Recycle Center please use the following guidelines:
- Put all No. 1-7 plastics, aluminum and tin cans, and all papers products in blue bins. Please do not place Styrofoam or glass in blue bins.
- Please only put cardboard — large and small boxes — in the cardboard bins. No Styrofoam boxes
- The glass bin is for glass products only.
- Place electronics behind blue recycle bins at the recycle center only.
- All batteries should be placed in a separate container.