March 10, 2015
K-State Online: Personalized help available for Canvas
You have begun upgrading your courses to K-State Online powered by Canvas, but now you have a couple of questions. What should you do? You have a few options. You can:
- Attend a Canvas face-to-face training session.
- Bring your laptop to the next Canvas walk-in help session.
- Look for your answer on the FAQ page of the Canvas website.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions in the Canvas Guides.
- Schedule a one-on-one help session with a Canvas expert.
To learn more about Canvas training opportunities, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website. Remember, all K-State courses need to be upgraded to K-State Online powered by Canvas by Dec. 31.