December 1, 2014
Grading in iSIS training sessions Dec. 3, Dec. 5
Grading in iSIS training sessions are now available for K-State employees who enter student grades. You can register for a session in HRIS Self Service. Sessions are offered Dec. 3 and Dec. 5. Both sessions are in 9 Fairchild Hall. Session times are
- Wednesday, Dec. 3, 9:30-11 a.m.
- Friday, Dec. 5, 1:30-3 p.m.
In addition to importing grades from K-State Online Classic, the session includes discussion about copying grades from K-State Online powered by Canvas. For a preview of copying grades from Canvas, check out the Knowledge Base article, Copy Final Grades from K-State Online powered by Canvas to iSIS.
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- In the Course Name field, type "iSIS" and then click Search for a list of possible courses.
- Next to "iSIS: Grading in iSIS" (course number WS0029), click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired Session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
- Confirm the date and time of the training session and enter comments as needed. These comments will be sent to you, your supervisor, your department personnel specialist, and Employee Relations and Training. Click Submit to complete the registration process.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in iSIS but would like to receive training, please contact Fred Darkow at 785-532-3138 or fdarkow@k‑state.edu to discuss availability.