December 14, 2011
K-State United Way Campaign wrap-up
K-State’s United Way Campaign: K-State Cares About our Neighbors wrapped up Friday. The committee would like to thank all who participated.
Donations are still coming in and a final total will not be determined until January; however, as of Thursday, Dec. 8, 598 participants have donated $94,136.16 to make a difference in our community!
This Week’s Winners
- Kim Schurle, Division of Continuing Education, two rounds of golf at Colbert Hills Golf Course, donated by Colbert Hills Golf Club
- Barbara Watt, registrar’s office, two tickets to the Bluemont Buffet, donated by Chartwells
- Thomas Gilbert, K-State Athletics, $15 Union Gift Card, donated by K-State ID Center
- Deena Schmelzle, Division of Human Resources, multipack Peanut Butter Clif Energy Bars – donated by the Cat’s Den Store
- Claudia Leeds, marketing, multipack Peanut Butter Clif Energy Bars, donated by the Cat’s Den Store
- Michel Ransom, agronomy, Apple logo umbrella, Union Computer Store
- John Reese, entomology, one-half gallon of Call Hall ice cream, Call Hall
- Evelyn Dakken, Division of Communications and Marketing, one-half gallon of Call Hall ice cream, Call Hall
- Dorothy Smith, School of Leadership Studies, one-half gallon of Call Hall ice cream, Call Hall
- Ann Smit, School of Family Studies and Human Services, one-half gallon of Call Hall ice cream, Call Hall