November 6, 2014
K-State Online: November training available for the upgrade to Canvas
Holiday break is a great time to prepare for upgrading your courses to K-State Online powered by Canvas. K-State Online Classic will be retired soon, and courses need to be upgraded to Canvas by the end of the spring 2015 semester.
Training sessions will be conducted in two parts: Canvas Orientation Part 1 and Canvas Orientation Part 2. To make the most of your training, it is recommended that you take the two sessions during the same week. Participants need to bring a laptop to participate in the practice course.
All Canvas Orientation Training classes will be in 301A Hale Library. Registration is required, so sign up for the course in HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Locate the course you want, and click View Available Sessions.
- Select the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about Canvas training opportunities, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.