New Class Scheduler:
- 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 30
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Oct. 1
Class Scheduler Refresher:
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Monday, Oct. 6
- 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7
To register for a session:
1. Go to as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your K-State eID and password.
2. In the left-side menu, click "Employee Self Service."
3. Click "Learning and Development."
4. Click "KSU Training Enrollment."
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find "iSIS: Class Scheduler New" or "iSIS: Class Scheduler Refresh."
6. Next to the desired class, click "View Available Sessions."
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click "Continue."
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click "Continue."
9. Enter any comments desired and click "Submit."
10. Click "OK" to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.