September 16, 2014
First Aid, CPR sessions offered on Oct. 1, 3
Lafene Health Center will offer First Aid and CPR sessions, WTD 158, for any K-State employee. These sessions require online training prior to the skills and testing session that is attended in person. The skills and testing sessions will be from 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 1, in the Sunflower Room of the K-State Student Union and from 2-4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 3, in Room 227 of the Union. Maximum enrollment for these sessions is limited to 12.
The session fees vary depending on the choice of training. For billing and payment options please contact Julie Gibbs at 785-532-6595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heartsaver First Aid and CPR
Online fee: $39.95
Lafene fee: $40
Heartsaver CPR and AED
Online fee: $23
Lafene fee: $40
To participate in one of these sessions, please do the following:
- Go to www.onlineaha.org.
- Register for the Heartsaver First Aid CPR and AED or Heartsaver CPR and AED Part 1.
- Complete the online portion of the training.
- Print out the certificate of completion. Required for the face-to-face session
- Register for one of the sessions through HRIS self-service or send an email to email@example.com at least one week prior to session date.
- Lafene will contact you to make payment arrangements.
- Attend the session with certificate of completion from online testing.
- Receive your certification card valid for two years.
Lafene is an authorized provider of CPR and ECC courses through the American Heart Association. To schedule a First Aid and CPR session for your department, please call 785-532-6595 or contact Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.