September 16, 2014
'NVivo 10 Basics' workshop Sept. 26 afternoon
An "NVivo 10 Basics" training will be offered 1:30–3:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 26, at 301 Hale Library for all faculty, graduate students and staff who may be using this qualitative and mixed methods data analysis tool.
- how to download and install NVivo 10 and input the license key
- how to download NCapture
- the basic parts of the NVivo 10 interface
- how to start and structure a research project
- how to ingest various multimedia file types
- how to ingest some social media contents
- how to begin coding various media file types
- how to back up the .nvp project file
This will be an interactive session. Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops. All are welcome. The presenter will be using the Windows version of the software. No RSVP is required. If there are any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-532-5262.