September 8, 2014
K-State Day with Phillips 66 Sept. 11
As a universitywide event, K-State Day with Phillips 66 on Thursday, Sept. 11, is a response to industry interest in engaging across the K-State community, building collaborative relationships and filling recruitment pipelines with K-State talent. The campus planning team has included representatives from Phillips 66, targeted colleges, foundation, student life and administration.
K-State Day with Phillips 66 will provide our P66 corporate team, company recruiters and Spirit Scholar mentors the opportunity to visit with students and faculty. Events include:
- Under the Big Top: Greet all students to showcase the K-State/Phillips66 partnership from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Bosco Plaza.
- College of Business Administration: Meet students during come and go table from 9-11 a.m. in Calvin Hall and at the Professional Advantage workshop from 2:30-3:45 p.m. in the K-State Student Union Cottonwood Room.
- Career and employment services workshop: Share advice and insights with students from 4-5 p.m. in the K-State Student Union's Room 227 as they prepare for the All-University Career Fair and other recruiting opportunities.
- College of Engineering: Meet students during come and go table from 2-4 p.m. in the Engineering Complex Atrium and during the Company Spotlight program from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Fiedler Auditorium.
- Executive Leadership: Engage with Tim Taylor, president of Phillips66, who will speak interact with students in the College of Business Administration and College of Engineering.
Kerri Day Keller, director of career and employment services
Mitzi Richards, senior director corporate and foundation relations, KSU Foundation.