August 1, 2014
K-State Online: Additional Canvas overview training dates available
Additional Canvas training dates have been added. Information technology services is offering instructors the opportunity to learn more about the rich features of the new learning management system with Canvas overview training.
The training will be conducted in two parts: Introduction to Canvas, part 1, and Introduction to Canvas II, part 2. To make the most of your training, we highly recommend that you take Introduction to Canvas and Introduction to Canvas II during the same week. Participants need to bring a laptop to participate in the practice course. Registration is required, so sign up for the course in HRIS.
To sign up for training, sign in to HRIS at as.ksu.edu/HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Select Introduction to Canvas and click View Available Sessions.
- Click the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
- Repeat the previous steps to sign up for Introduction to Canvas II.
To learn more about the training that is available for K-State's new learning management system, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.