August 9, 2011
K-State Online training available
The Information Technology Assistance Center provides K-State Online training for individuals or groups on request, through a technology training request form. Sessions are available to new K-State Online users and refreshers for those who have been already using K-State Online. Training topics that can be covered include:
- Getting Started with K-State Online. Create your course and import your roster.
- Creating Manual and Online Assignments. Create assignments that can be manually scored, and create online assignments that are automatically graded.
- Managing Your Content. Learn how to upload and organize files within your course.
- Enhancing Course Communication with email, announcements, a calendar and more.
- Managing Student Groups. Create an online space for student group projects.