July 15, 2014
Canvas: Assessment training Aug. 8, 15
High-quality assessment is the first step toward improving student learning. To ensure that your assessments are set up correctly in Canvas, K-State's Office of Assessment is offering Canvas assessment training.
Assessment training sessions will be from 9:30-11 a.m. Aug. 8 and Aug. 15 in 301A Hale Library.
To sign up for assessment training, sign in to HRIS at as.ksu.edu/HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Select Canvas Topics - Assessment and click View Available Sessions.
- Click the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about the training that is available for K-State's new learning management system, view the training page on the Canvas website.