May 4, 2011
IT News weekly update, May 2-6
The May 2-6 on information technology happenings at K-State has these latest headlines; see the IT News website for details:
• Update Java software now; computer attacks occurring
• IT security roundtable May 6: Traveling Safely
• Preparing to leave K-State? Quick suggestions
• iPad user group meeting Tuesday, May 10
• Q/A: Teaching and technology tips for faculty?
• Free tool: Stickies (color notes for your desktop)
For information about IT resources and services, contact the IT Help Desk, 785-532-7722, email@example.com.