June 3, 2014
HealthQuest screening appointments still available June 17-20
Free biometric screening appointments are still available June 17-20 at the Peters Recreation Center. Please park on north side of rec center.
How to sign up for free screening:
• Log in to your account on the wellness portal and next click on "Biometric Screenings" from the left menu and then select "Onsite Screenings"
• If you do not have Internet access or have trouble with the online site, call toll-free 1-888-275-1205 and select option 5 for assistance making an appointment
• The early morning time slots fill up quickly so make your appointment as soon as possible
• The appointment system closes two full business days in advance of an event
• Employees/health plan members can participate in one event between August 2013 and July 2014
Complete information is available at the state of Kansas website. This is the last screening on campus before the July 31 deadline to earn points for a health insurance premium discount.